CoOoL GirLs - بنات كول

منتديات عالم الايمو
http://www.emo.fh4y.com/vb

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

CoOoL GirLs - بنات كول

منتديات عالم الايمو
http://www.emo.fh4y.com/vb

CoOoL GirLs - بنات كول

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرجاء التسجيل في منتدانا الاخر منتديات عالم الايمو ... http://www.emo.fh4y.com/vb/

دخول

لقد نسيت كلمة السر

المواضيع الأخيرة

» قصة جني دخل فتاة في ليلة دخلتها
Bon Jovi - We Weren't Born to Follow lyrics I_icon_minitime11/8/2011, 7:43 pm من طرف اااـوجى

» طالبه قصت شعر زميلتها تعالو شوفو كيف ..
Bon Jovi - We Weren't Born to Follow lyrics I_icon_minitime11/8/2011, 7:17 pm من طرف اااـوجى

» منتديات عالم الايمو http://www.emo.fh4y.com/vb/
Bon Jovi - We Weren't Born to Follow lyrics I_icon_minitime8/7/2011, 9:29 pm من طرف ♥crAzY-gIrl♥

» قصة اتمووت من الضحك أدخلي و شوفي بنفسك
Bon Jovi - We Weren't Born to Follow lyrics I_icon_minitime8/7/2011, 9:23 pm من طرف ♥crAzY-gIrl♥

» قصة رعب لكن؟؟؟
Bon Jovi - We Weren't Born to Follow lyrics I_icon_minitime8/7/2011, 9:21 pm من طرف ♥crAzY-gIrl♥

» قصة مؤترة واقعية ادخلو ارجوكم......
Bon Jovi - We Weren't Born to Follow lyrics I_icon_minitime8/7/2011, 9:20 pm من طرف ♥crAzY-gIrl♥

» قصه تخووف الي ماااااااايخااف
Bon Jovi - We Weren't Born to Follow lyrics I_icon_minitime8/7/2011, 9:18 pm من طرف ♥crAzY-gIrl♥

» الكل يدخل ضروووري
Bon Jovi - We Weren't Born to Follow lyrics I_icon_minitime8/7/2011, 9:16 pm من طرف ♥crAzY-gIrl♥

» مرحبا
Bon Jovi - We Weren't Born to Follow lyrics I_icon_minitime8/7/2011, 9:13 pm من طرف ♥crAzY-gIrl♥

» طفل يعرب كلمة فلسطين .........
Bon Jovi - We Weren't Born to Follow lyrics I_icon_minitime8/7/2011, 9:05 pm من طرف ♥crAzY-gIrl♥

أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى

CoOoL G!rL - 15296
Bon Jovi - We Weren't Born to Follow lyrics I_vote_rcapBon Jovi - We Weren't Born to Follow lyrics I_voting_barBon Jovi - We Weren't Born to Follow lyrics I_vote_lcap 
Šẅ€€Ŧ - 3561
Bon Jovi - We Weren't Born to Follow lyrics I_vote_rcapBon Jovi - We Weren't Born to Follow lyrics I_voting_barBon Jovi - We Weren't Born to Follow lyrics I_vote_lcap 
SPY SAM - 3028
Banota Cool - 2201
şْoşo - 2034
SPY CLOVER - 1403
سلمى - 1258
R!haNna's LoVer - 1139
كرستالهـ اماراتيهـ - 1055
الساحرهـ الخجوله - 1032

تصويت

مين هويي المغني المفضل عندكِ ؟
Bon Jovi - We Weren't Born to Follow lyrics I_vote_rcap22%Bon Jovi - We Weren't Born to Follow lyrics I_vote_lcap 22% [ 72 ]
Bon Jovi - We Weren't Born to Follow lyrics I_vote_rcap13%Bon Jovi - We Weren't Born to Follow lyrics I_vote_lcap 13% [ 41 ]
Bon Jovi - We Weren't Born to Follow lyrics I_vote_rcap10%Bon Jovi - We Weren't Born to Follow lyrics I_vote_lcap 10% [ 34 ]
Bon Jovi - We Weren't Born to Follow lyrics I_vote_rcap8%Bon Jovi - We Weren't Born to Follow lyrics I_vote_lcap 8% [ 26 ]
Bon Jovi - We Weren't Born to Follow lyrics I_vote_rcap10%Bon Jovi - We Weren't Born to Follow lyrics I_vote_lcap 10% [ 34 ]
Bon Jovi - We Weren't Born to Follow lyrics I_vote_rcap7%Bon Jovi - We Weren't Born to Follow lyrics I_vote_lcap 7% [ 23 ]
Bon Jovi - We Weren't Born to Follow lyrics I_vote_rcap6%Bon Jovi - We Weren't Born to Follow lyrics I_vote_lcap 6% [ 18 ]
Bon Jovi - We Weren't Born to Follow lyrics I_vote_rcap12%Bon Jovi - We Weren't Born to Follow lyrics I_vote_lcap 12% [ 40 ]
Bon Jovi - We Weren't Born to Follow lyrics I_vote_rcap12%Bon Jovi - We Weren't Born to Follow lyrics I_vote_lcap 12% [ 38 ]

مجموع عدد الأصوات : 326

احصائيات

أعضاؤنا قدموا 43155 مساهمة في هذا المنتدى في 6126 موضوع

هذا المنتدى يتوفر على 899 عُضو.

آخر عُضو مُسجل هو kraim2804 فمرحباً به.

المتواجدون الآن ؟

ككل هناك 4 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 4 زائر :: 1 روبوت الفهرسة في محركات البحث

لا أحد

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 271 بتاريخ 3/1/2018, 4:50 am

Bon Jovi - We Weren't Born to Follow lyrics

CoOoL G!rL
    CoOoL G!rL
    ادارة منتديآت CoOoL G!rLs
       ادارة منتديآت CoOoL G!rLs

انثى العمر : 28
    تاريخ التسجيل : 19/10/2007
    عدد المساهمات : 15296
    نقاط : 49228
    السٌّمعَة : 40
    هوايتي : Listen to music
    بلدي : Syria
    العمل : Student

Shopping
    عدد المشتريات: 22
    عدد المبيعات: 22

990000 Bon Jovi - We Weren't Born to Follow lyrics

مُساهمة من طرف CoOoL G!rL 9/11/2009, 4:33 am

This one goes out to the man who mines for miracles
    This one goes out to the ones in need
    This one goes out to the sinner and the cynical
    This ain't about no apology
    This road was paved by the hopeless and the hungry
    This road was paved by the winds of change
    Walking beside the guilty and the innocent
    How will you raise your hand when they call your name?
    Yeah, yeah, yeah

We weren't born to follow
    Come on and get up off your knees
    When life is a bitter pill to swallow
    You gotta hold on to what you believe
    Believe that the sun will shine tomorrow
    And that your saints and sinners bleed
    We weren't born to follow
    You gotta stand up for what you believe
    Let me hear you say yeah, yeah, yeah, oh yeah

This one's about anyone who does it differently
    This one's about the one who cusses and spits